John Booth Arboricultural Consultants Limited is a Derby based tree advisory practice which operates throughout the Midlands and the UK. Our expertise and experience place us well in being able to respond effectively to the needs of a wide range of clients, from individuals who perhaps own only one tree to large corporate bodies such as local authorities and major house builders.
We engage in an equally wide range of arboricultural matters – no job is too small, too large or too complex and whatever the query we will try to help.
John Booth, the Principal Consultant and Practice Director, is one of the UK’s most widely qualified Arboricultural Consultants. He holds:
- Masters Degree in Business Administration
- Masters Degree in Environmental Conservation for Conservation and Recreation (Distinction)
- Professional Diploma in Arboriculture(RFS)
- National Diploma in Arboriculture (Distinction)
- Professional Tree Inspection Certificate
He is also a –
- Fellow, past Chairman and Registered Consultant of the Arboricultural Association
- Fellow and Registered Consultant of the Institute of Chartered Foresters
- Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Arboriculturist
- Chartered Surveyor
- Chartered Environmentalist
- Cardiff University/Bond Solon Certificated Expert Witness
He has over 30 years experience in both the private and public sectors and has written numerous articles and papers for respected publications including the International Journal of Urban Forestry.